- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn't be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?
And when men do this on a regular basis, remember that, if you are a woman, you are not the exception. You are not so cool and fabulous and levelheaded that they will totally get where you are coming from when you show emotions other than “pleasant agreement.”
When men say “most women are crazy, but not you, you’re so cool” the subtext is not, “I love you, be the mother to my children.” The subtext is “do not step out of line, here.” If you get close enough to the men who say things like this, eventually, you will do something that they do not find pleasant. They will decide you are crazy, because this is something they have already decided about women in general."
— Jennifer Wright, “Lady, You Really Aren’t ‘Crazy’” (via lullabysounds)
Actually, when I talk about my crazy ex girlfriend I refer to the ex of mine who broke into my house and watched me sleep.
But you’re right, I’m clearly mocking her as a woman.